Please can we request that you do not send any changes of personal details by email as your details may not be secure when sent by this method. However, you can make any changes by telephoning the Pensions Helpline or by writing to us.
If you want to talk to us, please call the Pensions Helpline on
0191 424 4141 or 0845 625 4141.
If you live outside the Tyne and Wear area it may be cheaper to call our 0845 number - please check with your telephone service provider.
There is also an out of office hours voicemail service, on the same telephone numbers, where you can leave a message and one of our team will return your call as soon as possible.
Please quote your National Insurance number so we can quickly trace your records.
0191 424 4171
Tyne and Wear Pension Fund
PO Box 143
Visit - You do not need an appointment.
Monday to Thursdays, 8.30am to 5pm Fridays, 8.30am to 4.30pm
Postcode for 'sat nav' systems: NE31 2SW
From A1 North
- Head south on A1
- Exit onto A19
Partial toll road
Go through 3 roundabouts
- Turn left to stay on A19
- Slight left at A185
- At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto A185/Howard Street
Go through 2 roundabouts
- At Campbell Park, take the 1st exit onto Campbell Park Road
From A1(M) South
- Head north on A1(M)
- Continue on A194(M) (signs for S Shields/A194(M))
- At White Mare Pool Roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto A194/Leam Lane heading to South Shields
- At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Mill Lane
- Turn right at Monkton Lane
- Turn left at Finchale Road
- Turn left at Campbell Park Road
Car parking is available.
- We are approximately 10 minutes walk from Hebburn Metro station.
- There are local bus services direct to Hebburn Civic Centre from Hebburn, Jarrow, South Shields, Gateshead and Newcastle.