Estimating the amount you get
You can estimate how much pension you receive through you Help using your mypension account account.
To run a pension estimate, please follow the steps below:
- Once you have logged into your account select 'Membership Details'
- Select 'Run a Pension Estimate' from the menu on the right of the screen.
- Enter a date of retirement. This date should be no earlier than your 55th birthday and no later than two days before your 75th birthday. Then click 'Submit'.
- For active members - you will need to enter your pay figures. If you have membership in the scheme which dates before 1 April 2014 use your current Full Time Equivalent annual salary. For the Projected Annual Pay use the actual amount of pay you are likely to receive in a year.
- The estimate will take a short time to calculate. Please be patient.
- Once the estimate is complete you will be able to view the result by clicking on 'Show Document'.
- Your estimate will be displayed in PDF format - you will require a PDF viewer. You can print or download your document if wish.
- When you have finished, click 'Close'.