Help using your mypension account
The mypension service will be unavailable on Thursday 1 December while essential maintenance is carried out. We apologise for any inconvenience.
mypension is an online service for members of the Tyne and Wear Pension Fund.
mypension is a secure service where you can view your pension details online and make changes to some types of personal information if you are an active, deferred or pensioner member.
To do this, you will need to register first. The registration process is simple and will only take you a few minutes.
Register / Login
To launch mypension click the button above. You will be directed to the mypension website.
To register, you will need:
- A device capable of connecting to the Internet, preferably a PC or laptop which uses Internet Explorer (we are aware that some members are encountering problems completing their registration, if they are using mobile devices and IOS devices)
- Your National Insurance Number
- Your date of birth
- Your email address
Benefits of registering
Once you have registered you will be able to:
- View details of your pension record(s)
- Change your personal, address and contact details
- View and print your Annual Benefit Statement (for future statements) (Deferred statements available in early July, Active statements available in late August)
- Change your bank details (if you receive a pension from us)
- View and print your monthly payslip and End of Year P60 Certificate (if you receive a pension from us)
If you need to speak to us about your mypension account, please call us on 0191 424 4141 and select option 3.