Help using your mypension account
mypension on your mobile
Once you have accessed the mypension online service via our mypension home page you can begin the Sign In process.
Your device may also allow you to view the desktop version of the site if this is easier for you to navigate.
Tap 'Sign In'
Enter your username. If your username has a dot in the middle please be aware that some devices will automatically insert a space after it. If your device does this, delete the space, and continue as normal.
Enter your password, remember it is case-sensitive. Tap 'Sign In' when done.
If you experience difficulty signing in use the 'Forgotten Your Login Details?' link.
To access the range of options available through mypension tap 'Menu'.
- Tap 'My Pension' to begin navigating your record and viewing your documents.
- Tap 'Menu' for further options.
- Select an option form the list such as 'View My Documents'
- Tap 'Menu'.
- Tap 'My Documents'.
- Tap the document title you wish to view. You may have to scroll down if you have a number of viewable documents.
- You will be presented with a download link. Your document will be downloaded to your device as a pdf.
Viewing documents for pensioner members
Once you have selected your document scroll to the bottom of the page and tap the download link.
Payslips and P60s are available in a separate area in the 'View My Documents' section. Tap 'My Payslips and P60s'
You have the option to reduce or limit the number of documents you are presented with on a page. The most recently produced document will show first on the list. Tap the 'View Payslip' or 'View P60' to load the document you wish to see.
Scroll down to the bottom of the list and tap 'Download PDF'. Your document will now download to your device.
Once you have finished downloading your documents tap the 'Menu' to navigate back to the Home page.
Tap 'Menu' to navigate to another area.
Tap the 'Hi' button
Tap 'Log off'